Please help us at Literacy Action of Central Arkansas to continue our great work by volunteering! Click here to fill out our Volunteer Form.
Notice: Our classes, tutoring, tutor workshops, and other volunteering opportunities are on hold due to COVID-19. If you are interested in volunteering with us, please check back in May for more information. Thank you!
Other Ways to Help
Tutoring is a big commitment of time and energy. If the timing is not right for you at the moment, there are many ways that your time and professional skills can help our organization. Contact us now to let us know how you can help in the following areas:
- Special Events Volunteer: Literacy Action hosts special events and fundraisers throughout the year that need extra volunteers.
- Community Education Services: Volunteer to speak to local groups. Literacy Action works with organizations in the Central Arkansas area to educate their members on literacy issues that affect the community.
- Staff Support: Assist staff with data entry, special events, and fundraising.
- Tutor Training: Put your adult education skills to work by helping our training specialists teach incoming tutors.
- Tutor Recruitment: Talk to friends about tutoring opportunities at Literacy Action.
- Marketing and Public Relations: Write articles for the Literacy Action newsletter or assist with social media activities.
- Market Research: Design and conduct research to support current and future programs.
- Creative Talent: Volunteer your creative talent in graphic design, photography, video, and/or copy writing.
- Development and Grant Writing: Help staff research and write grants.