Join the Ghostwriters to Support Literacy
You may know of ghostwriters as the people who are hired to write for someone else. By joining Literacy Action’s Ghostwriters, you will be behind the scenes, but actively supporting adults and families who are improving their literacy!
Why should you become a Ghostwriter?
A monthly gift to Literacy Action is an easy way to help us change lives beyond words. Your reccurring gift allows us to make strategic decisions in a sustainable way, such as how many classes we can offer and ensuring we can invest in the best instructional resources for our students.
As an added bonus, we will provide you with some swag from Literacy Action so the community knows you support literacy as a Ghostwriter! This may include a tote bag, mug, tickets to our fundraising events, or other items. We’ll be in touch about your gift.
Scroll down to find out how to become a Ghostwriter!
How do you join the Ghostwriters?
For as little as $5, the cost of a cup of fancy coffee, you can help write the next chapter in a student’s life. Take a look at the impact your sustaining gift will have on our students every month:
- $5 a month will help provide a new student their first workbook.
- $10 a month provides one student all of their books and supplies and covers the cost of their tutor’s training and materials.
- $20 a month provides an ESL class with all the books and supplies needed for students and tutor.
- $50 a month provides two Project LIFT families with 16 new children’s books, materials for activities, and instructional materials for parent education classes.
- $100 a month provides monthly tutor training workshops to new volunteers.
Make your donation a recurring gift to join the Ghostwriters!