11th Annual Tour de Toad Bike Ride
Official Ride of Toad Suck Daze
Three Routes for All Levels of Cyclists
- Family Ride
- An easy, flat 13 miles with one or two hills.
- Perfect for families or beginner cyclists.
- 25 miles
- Intermediate route with occasional hills into Mayflower and back.
- 45+ miles
- Not quite a half-century, but it feels like one!
- For advanced riders wanting to take on the challenge of hills and logging the miles.
- A great practice ride for the Big Dam Bridge 100 or Tour de Rock!
This is the 5th year for the IRON TOAD Award. Participants that complete any length
of the Kiwanis Toad Run and Tour de Toad will receive a custom medal!
Interested in Sponsoring Tour de Toad?
Sponsorships for Tour de Toad 2018 are available at a variety of levels. As a sponsor, you will receive complimentary rider registrations for Tour de Toad, along with other recognition listed in this Sponsorship Package. Please email Morgan O’Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 501-372-7323 if you have any questions.